WORKING WITH ANIMAL
"We are many.....and will take a moment.....
..... our wisdom will appear to you before we do."
Shamanism, the world's oldest healing tradition, is found in all cultures on Earth.
Shamans work with their allies--the animal spirits.
Learn the wisdom of over three hundred of these spiritual teachers.
51 Endangered Deer Species
Hear Deer speak
Deer/Hart's Wisdom Includes:
- Gentleness in word, thought and touch
- Ability to listen
- Grace and appreciation for the beauty of balance
- Understanding of what's necessary for survival
- Power of gratitude and giving
- Ability to sacrifice for the higher good
- Connection to the woodland goddess
- Alternative paths to a goal
12 Endangered Butterfly Species
Butterfly/Caterpillar's Wisdom Includes:
- The power of the whirlwind
2 Endangered Alligator Species
16 Endangered Crocodile Species
Hear Alligator speak
Alligator/Crocodile's Wisdom Includes:
- Connection to the earth mother
- Protection from manipulation
- Understanding deceit
- Revenge through patience
- Understanding weather
- Access to ancient knowledge
Hear Goose speak
Goose's Wisdom Includes:
- Movement along ones soul path
- Understanding the power of community
- Assisting others through illness
24 Endangered Duck Species
Hear Duck speak
Duck's Wisdom Includes:
- Grace on water
- Water energy
- Seeing clearly through emotions
- Spirit helper of mystics and seers
Mantis's Wisdom Includes:
"Is not the core of nature in the heart of man?"
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Back to Main List of Animals