WORKING WITH ANIMAL
"We are many.....and will take a moment.....
..... our wisdom will appear to you before we do."
Shamanism, the world's oldest healing tradition, is found in all cultures on Earth.
Shamans work with their allies--the animal spirits.
Learn the wisdom of over three hundred of these spiritual teachers.
Red Wolf - Critically Endangered Species
2 Other Endangered Wolf Species
Hear Wolf speak
Wolf's Wisdom Includes:
- Facing the end of one's cycle with dignity and courage
- Death and rebirth
- Spirit teaching
- Guidance in dreams and meditations
- Instinct linked with intelligence
- Social and familial values
- Outwitting enemies
- Ability to pass unseen
- Skill in protection of self and family
- Taking advantage of change
Coyote is the antihero whose antics make it easier to see ourselves.
Hear Coyote speak
Coyote's Wisdom Includes:
- Understanding that all things are sacred--yet nothing is sacred
- Teaching that only when all masks have fallen will we connect with the Source
- Singing humans into being
- Childhood trust in truth
- Teaching us how to rear our young
- Brings rain
- Ability to laugh at one’s own mistakes
- Placing the North Star
- Teaching balance between risk and safety
Iberian Lynx - Critically Endangered Species
Hear Lynx speak
Lynx's Wisdom Includes:
- Keenness of sight
- Developing psychic senses
- Keeper of all secrets and mysteries
- Movement through time and space
2 Critically Endangered Rabbit Species
8 Endangered Rabbit Species
4 Threatened Rabbit Species
Rabbit/Hare's Wisdom Includes:
- Paradox and contradiction
- Living by one’s own wits
- Receiving hidden teachings and intuitive messages
- Moving through fear
- Strengthening intuition
"Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission - to be of service to them whenever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."
Saint Francis of Assisi
Back to Main List of Animals