WORKING WITH ANIMAL
"We are many.....and will take a moment.....
..... our wisdom will appear to you before we do."
Shamanism, the world's oldest healing tradition, is found in all cultures on Earth.
Shamans work with their allies--the animal spirits.
Learn the wisdom of over three hundred of these spiritual teachers.
Swahili Name: Chui
An Endangered Species
Hear Leopard speak
Leopard's Wisdom Includes:
- Sensitivity to touch
- Approaching someone unseen
- Movement in shadow worlds
- Communication with plant kingdom
Swahili Name: Fisi
Hear Hyena speak
Hyena's Wisdom Includes:
- Knows the secrets of the wild
- Understands how to control epidemics
- Perseverance in hunting
- Understanding the value of cooperation
- Connection to the Vulture
- Defense of boundaries
- Communication in dark spaces
- Singing ones soul song
- Understanding the value of community
Hear Bee speak
Bee's Wisdom Includes:
Connection to the Goddess Diana
Understanding female warrior energy
Communication with the dead
Helping earth-bound spirits move on to their proper place
Hear Cardinal speak
Cardinal/Redbird's Wisdom Includes:
Back to Main List of Animals